- General Information
- Conference Registration
- Student Information
- Sessions & Events
- Continuing Education
- 2015 Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Exhibitor and Sponsor Registration
- Hotel Information
- Denver Information
- Join Our Mailing List
- Previous Conferences
- Conference Blog
- Find Us on Facebook
- Follow Us on Twitter
Research Session #3: Low Vision Research Network (LOVRNET)
3:30 pm - Baseline traits of low vision patients served by private outpatient low vision practices within the Low Vision Research Network (LOVRNET) Study Group, Sonya Braudway, OD, Center for Retina and Macular Disease, Winter Haven, FL.
3:50 pm - Evaluating the relationships between Visual Acuity, Contrast Sensitivity and Self-reported Visual Function in the Low Vision Research Network (LOVRNET), Mary Lou Jackson, MD, MEEI, Boston, MA.
4:10 pm - Rehabilitation Outcomes in the Low Vision Research Network (LOVRNET), Judith Goldstein, OD, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD.
4:30 pm - Self-Reported Driving Confidence and Driving Abilities Among Patients in the Low Vision Research Network (LOVRNET), K. Bradley Kehler, OD, Vanderbilt Eye Institute, Nashville, TN.
4:50 pm - Uptake Low Vision Rehabilitation Services, Jim Deremeik , LVT, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD.
Instruction Level: Intermediate
- Examine demographic and visual characteristics of low vision patients served in the Low Vision Rehabilitation Network (LOVRNET)
- Examine various outcome measures of participants in the LOVRNET study
- Review low vision rehabilitation services and aids obtained by the visually impaired
CEUs: ACCME: 2, ACVREP: 2, AOTA: 2, COPE: 2, CRCC: 2